Honda Hoot

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreyGoose

Reaction score
Anybody planning on going to the hoot next week. I'm heading down on wednesday. If anyone is interested in seeing doug hines new risers installed, lets hook up. Other farkles include:

Grip puppies

Throttlemeister Cruise control

throttle spring release

barbarian modification

heat shields for boots

cycle gear helmet locks

Tankslapper kit

Doug hines risers

New windshield planned for july (would like to see the new cal sci (+4+2) or a Vstream

New seat 2007. (would like to see any seat available)

GreyGoose

I'm heading down, but it looks like it will be Thursday evening or, more likely, Friday, before I can get to Knoxville. (So many roads, so little time! :D ) The more I planned this trip to the Hoot, the less time I've been able to budget for organized rides, festivities, etc., simply because there are so many new roads to ride. I do plan to check out the vendor areas and maybe test ride something, if possible. I'll be on an '04 -- hope to see you there.

Leghorn,

We do very little "hoot" stuff. We map our own rides.

We register, so we have a chance to 1. win a new bike 2. eat BBQ at the appalachian museum 3. get into the vendor area to look (and possibly test ride) the new bikes. Other than that, we're on our own. We've ridden most of the roads down there over the years. Its hard to go wrong.

If you see an 06 down there with "smokestackes" for risers, You probably found the goose.

Ride safe. Hopefully see you there.

GreyGoose

I am going to be showing up in Knoxville Thursday afternoon and be there all weekend. I hope to see some of yall there.

There are 10 of us riding from Central Illinois down to the Knoxville area on Thursday. We didn't know HH was going on when we planned this trip, but we are going down to ride the Dragon and the area. We're staying somewhere close to the Foothills Parkway but right now we don't have plans to include the HH. We'll be heading home on Sunday.

Maybe I'll see some of you on the Dragon! I'm looking for a great weekend of riding!