How about a Religion or Anti-Religion Thread?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GalaxyBlue

Reaction score
hey, Since the gloves are off for today, Post all your beliefs here! :unsure:

I believe in God.

God is Good

God love me

I better stop there! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be a Scientologist so I can get me one of them Desmosedici RR's.
I want to be a Scientologist so I can get me one of them Katie Holmes!
harpers07_007.jpg

Giggity Giggity Giggity :yahoo: :clapping:

Katie Holmes doesn't do much for me.

Probably cuz she's busy doing it for Tom. Golly I hate it when that happens!

hey, Since the gloves are off for today, Post all your beliefs here! :unsure:
I believe in God.

God is Good

God love me

I better stop there! :D
Though I agree, I must ask which God you are referring too?

My next T-shirt is going to read:
"**** Organized Religion...Follow Me."
I agree completely as 'religion' is a man mde institution that has in the past milked a society dry or destroyed other civilizations...al in the name of their god.

However, there are a few...(one really) belief systems that is solely built on a relationship with their creator. This is not a religion, though many attempt to religiousize (if that's a word) this relationship by stating 'THIS' is what it suppose to be. However, This God has historically confounded the proud and strong by using the poor and week. It is quite amazing to see it happen even today. There is a real life changing experience for many who see it with their minds eye the reality that is invisible to the worldly.

Though I can not 'Prove' that God exists, the reverse is also true. Prove to me/us that God does NOT exist.

Lets have some fun!

harpers07_007.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]$9500[/SIZE] for that fucking gown?!!!

See, there is proof that there is no God!

Next thread.......... :glare:

:lol:

Though I can not 'Prove' that God exists, the reverse is also true. Prove to me/us that God does NOT exist.
Lets have some fun!

Uhhhh....where else in science is the burden of proof on anyone to prove that something DOESN'T exist? Let's see...NO PLACE.

The burden of proof is on the believer to demonstrate the existence of whatever that person wants me to believe...not on me to prove that something doesn't exist.