How much would a Corbin Seat and Smuggler be worth (Used) Pic inside

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lacofdfireman

Reaction score
I bought an 08 AE model that will be coming with a Corbin Seat and color matched Corbin Smuggler on the bike. I really don't think I will be using the smuggler and would like to have a Russell Day Long built. I think once I actually take delivery of the bike on the 22nd of September I am going to sell the seat and Smuggler. Then the problem is I won't have a seat pan to send to Russell. So I gotta find a Seat pan and sell my Corbin and Smuggler. Do you think with the sale of the Corbin Seat and Corbin Smuggler I would have enough to buy the Russell? I have no idea what the market is for these used and if it would even sell?

Here is a photo of the bike with the Smuggler..

FJR2_zpsc909a4bf.jpg

You can get $550 for the smuggler in a half a second. Don't know about the seat.
NNNOOOooooo!

I'm pretty sure the smuggler will only bring about $1.98. The saddle might sell for $125.00. $126.98 total.

But I'm feeling generous today. I'll offer our friend $300.00 for the pair.

It won't even fit on my Gen1, but helping a fellow board member seems like the right thing to do.

And the weather is nice, so I could even ride to Utah to pick it up.

Love my Smuggler but did not like dealing with Corbin so much.

I can fit my iPad, camera, gloves, hat, cleaning supplies, bottle of water in no problem.

Great for a day trip that you don't need the saddle bags.

I think it would be a mistake if you got rid of it.

Even if you didn't use it often, it would add selling appeal should you sell you FJR in future.

Small things don't fall out of the smuggler

fat chicks can't ask for a ride [2 edged sword there]

I have an '06 and I love my smuggler & Corbin seat. However, the AE is the only FJR that came in that color, and selling it to any other FJR owner would require them to repaint it to match their FJR's color. There are not many AE owners compared to regular FJR owners, so this will limit your potential buyers and thus the potential value of your smuggler..

Latest posts