Hugger group buy THIS WEDNESDAY , the 31st!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGHLANDER

naewittyshitepostedeere
Reaction score
Franck,

the vendor for the Hugger wants all orders placed the same day if possible. It seems that's the way they do things over there, I tried explaining we wanted a week to fill the orders, but I'll think they'll work with us if we start sending in our orders.

He'd like either phone , fax or E mail.

Don't forget your year and color desired when you contact him.

At this point I counted 20 people signed up and still 7 maybe's so were looking at 20% off of $179. ( $35.80 )

Plus $30 shipping and $90 if you want it painted.

Also don't forget the time difference over there in France, 6 hours from the East coast, 9 from the West.

Contact info

Our phone number : + 338 7298 6703

Our fax number : + 331 3931 4221

E mail is [email protected]

wow... Only 1 day? Too short of notice for me! It would be friday (payday) before i could pay :(

Count me out of this one...

I ordered mine! It's will ship end of week I'm told. Got the 20% off so I'm happy. I'll post when I recieve it. Thanks Highlander! Ron

I ordered mine! It's will ship end of week I'm told. Got the 20% off so I'm happy. I'll post when I recieve it. Thanks Highlander! Ron
Placed my order as well (3 in total). So, the Central Cal Coast club will be sporting huggers at the WFO V in Reno. No more road spoodge from those bobbed OEM rear fenders all over the luggage. I suspect the black hugger color will complement the fenda extenda on the front! :assassin:

Finished up my order with Franck while ago. Got the unpainted version since I didn't think the $110.00 price to paint the hugger to match the '06 silver trim was worth the money. I'll get it painted when it gets here if I don't like the looks of the unpainted version.

I too paid $143.20 plus $30.00 freight (20% off). I paid with my credit card #. Hope he safeguards my card information :unsure: !

Fjrtn

I love spending others money ! :D

What I find is strange is a lot of guys from drier climates are buying these ? You'd think the wetter state guys would pony up quicker and buy it to help keep the bike drier ? :blink:

I just received an e mail from the vendor stating he'd hold the GB open through the end of the week. I'm not sure if thats Friday or Sat, so you slackers get your order in wil ya ! :D

I'm going to call in Thursday after 8am e.s.t. Getting the hugger unpainted, as $90 seems a bit steep.

I just received an e mail from the vendor stating he'd hold the GB open through the end of the week. I'm not sure if thats Friday or Sat, so you slackers get your order in wil ya ! :D
Sweet!

I will call friday morning!

So How much does this thing cost if I want it painted to match the '05 swingarm color...

Sorry but Im unclear on this... is it $90. more to get it painted... if so thats a bit much...

anywho.... please someone fill me in on this... or maybe I should just call... <_<

Sweet!

I will call friday morning!

So How much does this thing cost if I want it painted to match the '05 swingarm color...

Sorry but Im unclear on this... is it $90. more to get it painted... if so thats a bit much...

anywho.... please someone fill me in on this... or maybe I should just call... <_<
Yep, it's an extra $90 for paint. :)

The group buy is now open till Monday, seems a lot of guys that were " in "

either changed their minds or thought they missed out on the date

.20% off of $179. ( $35.80 )

$143.20

Plus $30 shipping and $90 if you want it painted.

Here's their contact info...

Contact info

> Our phone number : + 338 7298 6703

> Our fax number : + 331 3931 4221

>

> E mail is [email protected]

>

> Don't forget your year and color desired when you contact him.

>

> Also don't forget the time difference over there in France, 6 hours from

the

> East coast, 9 from the West.

As luck would have it, My bank cancelled my debit card before a new one was issued to me! :angry2: so i missed out!

I guess it was not meant to be :(

Highlander, My order went through, just wanted to say thanks for setting this GB up. -Jon :victory: