I Figured Out What FJR Means

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been beat to death since the FJR hit these shores in the middle of 02. Every once in a while somebody tries to reinvent the wheel.

Don't be such a downer.....everyone hasn't been here since 2002.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Did 3 searches nothing came up, so it should be.
Don't be such a downer.....everyone hasn't been here since 2002.
grin.gif
grin.gif
You didn't read the New Owners Read This section near the bottom we suggest for people that haven't been here since 2005? I guess we didn't think to try and enumerate every possible word combination to list....and just went with the blanket consensus.
wink.png
Yeah I read it.

I know it doesn't really stand for anything, just joking around.

Fantastic Japanese Rocket!!!! Hmmmm. I like that alot!

As far as I am concern, SoCal, you win the prize!

FWFE

Awesome...

and i agree with bust, (gawd, never thought i'd say that) at least the first half of his thought (cuz 2nd place is really the first loser, but i digress).

i wasn't gonna say it but i'm gonna...

SoCal's brief simple post about his beloved bike is full of the essential element that so many of us have long forgotten... JOY

(SoCalFJR1300... I noticed you have been on here just a few weeks... if nobody else said it, welcome to a great forum. :)

this can be a tough crowd, but it's usually the super high thread counters that seem a little grumpy with the new inmates in this asylum who don't do it exactly right...

but they teach us a lot, so it's worth stayin around.)

carry on

When I feel like pushing it ....it means 'Fricking Jet Rocket'

When I feel like cruising/touring .... it means 'Feels just right'

Some days it feels like BOTH!