I finally did something that made my wife happy :)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waaane

Reaction score
I received my rack and back rest Thursday and installed it this morning. I know its been said before but I'm going to say it again anyway. This really is nice work. Very solid and very clean. I took Sandy for a ride and she loved it. Thanks Gary

I ordered the standard rack, a passenger backrest AND having him paint my Fastbag all in Black Cherry too....

Wish they made clones of Gary that could make them as well as he does. Hope mine comes by Christmas but I think I'm pretty far down on the list and will come after that.

cool............waiting for mine to come........gary i'm being patient ....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i'm scared i'm after xmas too........

but i'm a REALLY nice guy and would hope gary would take that into account

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Gary will just take the orders as they come in.. Heck, I'd even pay right away if I thought it would help. I need to work on patience.

He's gotta be super busy with all of the requests. Relieved to know that I'll get a quality product at a reasonable price.

LOL

I think Gary will just take the orders as they come in.. Heck, I'd even pay right away if I thought it would help. I need to work on patience.
He's gotta be super busy with all of the requests. Relieved to know that I'll get a quality product at a reasonable price.

LOL
Since yer such a nice guy I'll send you mine for tripple and get back in line. Its Galaxy Blue and very very nicely painted :)

LOL
Since yer such a nice guy I'll send you mine for tripple and get back in line. Its Galaxy Blue and very very nicely painted :)

i can't do blue......it's too slow of a color :p

Waaane,

Got my backrest last week and I have to repeat the great comments on Gary's workmanship.

Installed in short order and took Lori out for a 2hr test ride. She was very pleased with the height and position.

Here are a couple of pics - sorry they were taken in the shop (raining) and light is poor.

Wife is happy so everybody is happy - Thanks Gary

Backrest02a.jpg
Backrest01a.jpg

I just recently got the exact same setup as sthames. I looks great and my wife is very pleased as well. That reminds me, I still owe Gary a picture and a "thanks" email...

Placed my order last week Gary said current wait is about 12 weeks guess I'll be ready for spring.