I have pets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrangevaleFJR

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
Here are some pics of Knight pets:

Bonnie and Indy

DSC01201.jpg

Coon:

IM0015702.jpg

Spot:

DSC01050.jpg

I have no pets.

My wife has 2 horses and a pony,

My kids have a cat, a rabbit, and a snake.

I have no pets.

Victor1.jpg

Victor2.jpg

Victor is a stray that lost a battle with a car. The Mrs fixed him (in two ways) and then we adopted him. I never wanted a cat but now that we have had him for a year I would hate to see him go.

gypsy

Here's Bear (what else d'you call a monster choc lab?) --

27019573_80256694ab.jpg

Here's Woody & Pirate (the Macaws on the left, B&G and a Milligold, the others belong to my cousin). Hybrid macaws are bad pets but the blue-and-golds are sweet as can be.

27019574_a719d7d1d3.jpg

I had a pet squirrel once. He and his better half lived in my attic for a couple of years. Scratch, scratch, scratch...... One day we got into an argument and I killed him with a 30 inch ruler. Bagged and tagged. One less rat with a fuzzy tail in the world.

My pugs, Juno and Diesel. The female, Juno, is nicknamed humpy. Visitors arms often get a vibrating power hug, if they are on the couch at the same time as Juno.

My Pugs

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pets oh yes...

Here is the Easter Dobie aka Mr. Security

IMGP3340.jpg

and then there is the spotted wonder cat who loves music...

IMGP0695.jpg

and then there is the nine lives wonder cat, who by the way, rules the whole household...

IMGP0245.jpg

This is my baby girl, Reeses. Named for her chocolate and peanut butter coloring. All the beige you see on her legs and sides is the same color as her forehead, the flash just washed it out. She's actually 13, so really more of a grandma. but you'd never know it! I adopted her after moving to TX 5 years ago. She's so great compared to the moody siamese cat i had previously.

She has a habit of sitting on anything new brought home. When she sat on my new drain pan, I couldn't resist getting the camera!

Last edited by a moderator:
She has a habit of sitting on anything new brought home. When she sat on my new drain pan, I couldn't resist getting the camera!
It's funny how cats do that...our cat particularly likes boxes.