I like this country

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense, but if I was the cop, I would have wrecked his ass, or shot him.

Looks like resisting arrest to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was somewhere in Scandinavia, i.e. Sweden or Norway.

Cops are so PC there they probably helped him scrape the bugs off his windshield... :p

Stef

:blink: Don't quite understand the thought process, speeding at a ridiculous rate, going back around to taunt and give the cop the bird?

They were interviewing the cop I suppose and they had the video from the bikers perspective so you know they got him.

Wonder what they did to the guy...wish I could understand Swedish.

Scott

:blink: Don't quite understand the thought process, speeding at a ridiculous rate, going back around to taunt and give the cop the bird?
What's not to understand? Looks like fun to me :p It was probably the guys brother in law or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense, but if I was the cop, I would have wrecked his ass, or shot him. Looks like resisting arrest to me.
Didn't look like they bothered to hit their lights.

On the other hand, suggesting the death penalty for a crime that, at its worst, wouldn't be punished as such, seems pretty draconian.

No offense, but if I was the cop, I would have wrecked his ass, or shot him. Looks like resisting arrest to me.
Didn't look like they bothered to hit their lights.

On the other hand, suggesting the death penalty for a crime that, at its worst, wouldn't be punished as such, seems pretty draconian.
It was probalby a stunt, the first time he ran of was almost funny. But to come back and pull that ... Well, if they have that much a lack for respect for authority figures (ragardless of the country/police/barney-fifedom, blah, blag, blah), then fookem.

It's asshats like that that give good cops bad names IMHO.

They were interviewing the cop I suppose and they had the video from the bikers perspective so you know they got him.
Once the biker came back to flip off the cops he probably became another Darwin winner. As the Darwin candidate is expressing himself with both hands the cops were smiling and waving back while talking on the radio asking for a road block up ahead.