I need an angle sensor for a 2007 AE shifter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimd

Reaction score
99999-03795-00 SENSOR, ANGLE SET. Anybody know where I can get a good one for a good price

Good luck. You might check out https://www.stadiumyamaha.com/ They are local to me so I do pickup for my sensor I just ordered. However, they are completely across town for me so it's not that convenient. However, they ended up being cheaper even without the shipping than all the normal online places, and they do ship. Might be worth a look.

I ended up just google searching the part number. Boats.net sells motorcycle parts and has good prices but I understand that their customer service sucks big hairy ones.

cyclepartswarehouse.com has good prices, and I was happy with their service, including when I had to cancel an order because it was back ordered and my local dealer had the part in stock. You might check with them.

Partzilla and boats.net has the exact same price and exact same shipping and appears to be the same parent company. As for customer service I have had nothing but good service from boats/partzilla after about 90 orders. They have gone out of their way for me as well.

Always the cheapest with shipping IME.