If you are looking for a new saddle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorfjr

Reaction score
Just got back from a couple of days in Seattle. Had an appointment at Rich's seats on Tuesday. Was there almost all day and I couldn't be happier. Did both seats covered with pebble grain leather and it looks great. While riding the 150 miles home, what I noticed most is how connected I feel with the bike now. I've ridden 12k with the stock seat and 4k with a corbin canyon close. Both were good, but this is fantastic. If you are gonna splurge, get a custom fit. I'm sure russel or sergeant will do the same thing. But I can highly reccoment rich's. jr

Just got back from a couple of days in Seattle. Had an appointment at Rich's seats on Tuesday. Was there almost all day and I couldn't be happier. Did both seats covered with pebble grain leather and it looks great. While riding the 150 miles home, what I noticed most is how connected I feel with the bike now. I've ridden 12k with the stock seat and 4k with a corbin canyon close. Both were good, but this is fantastic. If you are gonna splurge, get a custom fit. I'm sure russel or sergeant will do the same thing. But I can highly reccoment rich's. jr
I wouldn't recommend Cee Bailey for a custom seat. I did a ride in so they could measure the seat to my behind. Hardly any change from the stock seat. I still slide forward.

The quality of work they do is ok but not worth the over $400 they charge and that's for just the front seat.