If you fell bad about dropping yours

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you haven't dropped it, you will.....unless of course, you park next to a tree.

Scabs got more then pics......he's got broken bone pics he can probably show ya.

Childs play. I killed mine.
Better it than you, dude. Although apparently it was a toss-up about halfway through it. . . . . :blink:

I put a "watch this" on the listing, I just want to see what it goes for. I find it odd that he's selling it for a friend, but holds a clear title. He holds his friend's title?

Childs play. I killed mine.
got pics?
crash003.jpg

crash004.jpg

crash002.jpg

crash001.jpg

Damn! What is that, Scab, a warehouse full of seriously f'ed-up bikes? I'll bet there's enough parts there to make at least one good one!

Damn! What is that, Scab, a warehouse full of seriously f'ed-up bikes? I'll bet there's enough parts there to make at least one good one!
Anybody that puts a trailer hitch on a Feejer................... Well I don't know what ought to be done to them. That's just Wrong.

The terms "dropped" and "went down" are two different things. This bike went "down" - hence the scrapes. Sometimes to live and learn..., gets expensive! :rolleyes:

SR-71

"There are old pilots and bold pilots, but [unfortunately] there's very few old, bold pilots."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Motorcycle Sports" in Oxford, AL. They are a salvage dealer. They served as the selling agent for my insurance company after my bike was totalled.

Anybody that puts a trailer hitch on a Feejer................... Well I don't know what ought to be done to them. That's just Wrong.
That was my best and most usefull farkle.

I always liked custom exhaust! :D
Just a "one-off" to make Paul Jr. eat his heart out.

Scab, In what month did you do this with your FJR?? How much injury did you get?? Cliff

Actually, there is a NorCal owner who is..uhm...vertically challenged and has dropped his FJR on each side. He has since changed the "dogbones" to lower the bike and can now safely and securely put his feet down.

It happens. Nobody likes it when it does, but it happens.

not even 2000 miles on it. At least I had over 2k when I got around to dropping it on the 'other' side. Thank G*D for U motors and those $65 mirrors, or yeah and color-rite too.....