IMPROMPTU RIDE:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa Fe Dreamin'

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]IMPROMPTU RIDE:[/SIZE]

Just got in from an all day event. Nice but tired.

If you’d like to do a great ride through some super twisties tomorrow, meet at the Mobil Station on Rt. 76 and Hwy 15 (Bonsall) at 9 AM. We will do the back roads of Valley Center, North through Temecula and upwards to Idylewile by way of Hemit.

This is a fun and challenging ride but always a local favorite! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:lol: I don't know if it's because it's 3:25 in the morning, but that avatar has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time...I know it's not a right, grey, blue, or sperm wale, what specie is that?

Be careful, as obesity has been listed as a disability by none other then the feds now, and the local chapter of P.S.P. (plus sized people) don't come after you for that one? :lol:

:lol: I don't know if it's because it's 3:25 in the morning, but that avatar has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time...I know it's not a right, grey, blue, or sperm wale, what specie is that?
Be careful, as obesity has been listed as a disability by none other then the feds now, and the local chapter of P.S.P. (plus sized people) don't come after you for that one? :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]This sweet young beauty is simply airing her opinion. I had though that would have been obvious. She is demonstrating her profound pernounciation on a topic she has been holding in for some time.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fatter 'n hell and IDGAF ... that avatar is hillarious! :clapping: Wonder if the admins will let it float? :lol:

And I'll take a "crack" at it and say it's a new species never catalogued .... :dribble:

How about this?

head.jpg

Looks like they purposely changed the avatar sizes on both mine and santa fe dreaming. Guess its time for war
Is that the appropriate response here? Maybe you should take it as a hint and move along. Now that some folks have put their bike up for the winter I can offer the advice that it would be a long winter pissing off Warchild before it barely gets even frost in the mornings.

Looks like they purposely changed the avatar sizes on both mine and santa fe dreaming. Guess its time for war
That's an unusual attitude for you isn't it? You're normally a pretty nice guy. Don't get so worked up over a picture. I like to enjoy this forum in an open room, with my wife and son, and sometimes from work. It makes it difficult to do that if every other post has an avatar of a set of tits, a thong or some other small dick idea of what's cool. I notice that on YOUR site, there are no such avatars.

If you recall, there were issues with the Other forum being too heavy handed and restrictive in what could be said. The moderators here do a very good job of staying out of the way. Don't make them change that. Don't make this a place that I can only look at with the door closed and the cursor hovering over minimize. We're only about two steps away from the shaved beaver closeups. You're a photographer. Take a picture. Use that.

Sorry to rant, but this has been bothering me for awhile. I like hot babes, and funny pics just as well as anyone, but put htem in the jokes section with a NWS warning. Don't let 'em run down the whole left side of every page.

Kind of seems like I'm getting worked up over a pic NOW doesn't it?

head.jpg

Self portrait keno?

Last edited by a moderator: