In Roanoke - need a new rear tire

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim'sonDFJR

Reaction score
In Roanoke. Need rear tire. Prefer Michelin PR2. Where's the best place to buy & have it installed - as soon as possible? On road trip there.

Thanks,

Tim

In Roanoke. Need rear tire. Prefer Michelin PR2. Where's the best place to buy & have it installed - as soon as possible? On road trip there.
Thanks,

Tim
Star City Powersports on Peters Creek had the PR2 in stock at almost the price of the best group buy we have had here. Talk to Van tell him John Kirby sent you. I have no idea how much it will cost to install.

ADD>>I assumed Roanoke, Virginia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,

Tim
Star City Powersports on Peters Creek had the PR2 in stock at almost the price of the best group buy we have had here. Talk to Van tell him John Kirby sent you. I have no idea how much it will cost to install.

ADD>>I assumed Roanoke, Virginia.

Didn't make it to Roanoke. Too much wear. Had them replaced in Asheville today at MR Cycle. They did a great job while I waited. Thanks for the reply.

Tim