Installed G2 with delrin and breakaway cruise

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegscraper

Mr. Photog
Reaction score
Slappy and I showed at San Diego Neil's place for some FJR maintainence. When I finally showed up, Slappy's plug and air filter change was already underway . Neil had my throttle swapped out with the new "G2 with delrin" before I could get my helmet off but when it came to reinstalling the Breakaway, there was some major tweaking issues. So Neil came back with some downloaded instructions which helped much but we still had a lot of head scratching, trial and errors to refine it. The Breakaway performs better now than it ever did.

My greatest thanks goes out to Neil for his hospitality and without Slappy's and Neil's help I would not have the ease and smoothness when twisting the throttle and the much improved performance from my Breakaway. :yahoo: :yahoo:

To top the afternoon off, we tore through some newfound canyon roads that I will soon revisit many more times.

That thing was the biggest PITA I have ever had the misfortune to come across. You guys must have put on and teken off about a dozen or more times.

Before you forget you might want to write down the secret to putting that thing on for those poor souls that decide to follow in your footsteps.

That was a fun road once we actually found it. Not your typical canyon road but a alot of fun none the less.

Thanks for having me along.

My pleasure, glad the G2 fixed your troubled throttle. Now Jacquie should be much happier!

And you can thank Andy (amansker) for showing the road to me a few months back. A real gem hidden in our backyard!

Latest posts