interest in group buy on aftermarket rear shock?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panayoti

Reaction score
any interest in a group buy for aftermarket rear shocks? Ohlins, Penske, other ? I guess Wilbers is out of bussiness. just thought I would check. Missed out on the russel seat group buy by a week :angry2:

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
any interest in a group buy for aftermarket rear shocks? Ohlins, Penske, other ? I guess Wilbers is out of bussiness. just thought I would check. Missed out on the russel seat group buy by a week :angry2:
thanks
Are you referring to the one that will now begin after Thanksgiving, or are you referring to one that you want to organize?

thanks
Are you referring to the one that will now begin after Thanksgiving, or are you referring to one that you want to organize?

:blink: :dribble: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

thanks
Group buy on rear shock after Thanksgiving? Did I miss the joke?

Missed out on the russel seat group buy by a week :angry2:
I don't think it's closed yet according to what I read by the Group Buy organizer...unless you're more than 12 days in the future. ;)

We got the 20% discount and I feel we no longer need to keep a list. We did what we set out to do and if everyone who has not ordered does not jump on this deal then they only have themselves to blame. Deals like this do not come up very often and I for one an very happy Russell was so generous with their discount. I for one can't wait to start seeing everyone's seats next month. For those that have not placed your order yet you have until November 30th.

I already place an order and my seat pan was in the mail onit's way to Russel.

I saw Warchild's post about a group buy w/ Traxion. I went to their web site and ddin't see any refernces to rear shocks for FJR, I assumed the group buy was for fork work.

I saw Warchild's post about a group buy w/ Traxion. I went to their web site and ddin't see any refernces to rear shocks for FJR, I assumed the group buy was for fork work.
I don't think you did. Warchild hasn't released details with whom a GB would be setup....but I would guess GP Suspensions....the group he set one up with last year.

Perhaps you're referring to FJRFencer's post about Traxion?

I already place an order and my seat pan was in the mail onit's way to Russel.
So, then you didn't miss out on the Group Buy?

thanks
I knew Dale had started a thread but I couldn't find it earlier. Lookie here for the teaser. Group buy to follow!!!

It's gonna be fun trying to convince my wife the '07 I just picked up at the start of the month could use a new suspension :D

I have a bonus check coming and trying to decide on new suspension, custom seat or radar protection .............hmmmm. Then again there are a lot of "little" things I want too............

I need a raise.

I have a bonus check coming and trying to decide on new suspension, custom seat or radar protection .............hmmmm. Then again there are a lot of "little" things I want too............
I need a raise.
Just buy them all.... screw rent. A place to live is overrated anyway. :cold:

I need a raise.
Just buy them all.... screw rent. A place to live is overrated anyway. :cold:

OK, you convinced me.....adding a Widder outfit too! :beach: