is there a Yamaha tuning fork stick on emblem?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickey191

Reaction score
I've ridden BMW's for several years. One thing cool (i think) that beemer shops offer are stick on BMW emblems (Roundel). They are not cheesy decals - but are nice sort of buttons that go great on the back of a helmet. 8 out of 10 BMW riders will have one on their helmet somewhere.

I took mine off now that I'm riding a Yamaha. But I would like to put something identifying on my helment to replace it. Is there a yamaha tuning fork stick on of similar quality out there somewhere. None of the local shops seem to have anything like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weeelllllll, the gas tank roundell for the Yamaha is part # 5JW-2413B-00-00. (I looked it up under the FAQ page, Yamaha Parts). You could go to our dealer or call Gary McCoy and get a price.

Just yank off one of the tank emblems and install on helmet....they look good on my fridge. The saddlebag emblems are glued to my cell phone. Haven't figured out how to remove the "fjr" stickers yet. In time.....

There'll be about 700 of these at WFO , fortunately Madmike will be keeping an eye on them for us . :p

The trunk or nose badge is of a slightly smaller diameter, and IMHO would look better on a helmet