Is this a forum member?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeeze, skoot! How long you gonna look through the member list for a match? Just post some smarmy quip and get on with it! ;)

I love you guys ;-)

No, he owes me a top box. I won his auction on eBay for an '06 top box, backrest, and mounting kit. I exchanged several emails about payment, paid via PayPal, and then things stopped. He's dropped off the face of the earth since then.

I'm a loooonnnng time eBay buyer and seller. I'm usually careful about my purchases but apparently I got burned this time.

I thought maybe he was a member and having email trouble or something.

Looking for a Mitch Roberts from Bremerton, WA
Anyone know of him?
Geeze you are 1 day late. Unfortunately I had to quit being Mitch yesterday at 10:46am FJRforum time.see why here

it was a hard choice but opted to use "renojohn" as my only forum name. But, now that I see your post I'm really doubting my decision.

No thanks on the blood test, I'm in enough trouble as it is.

I love you guys ;-)
No, he owes me a top box. I won his auction on eBay for an '06 top box, backrest, and mounting kit. I exchanged several emails about payment, paid via PayPal, and then things stopped. He's dropped off the face of the earth since then.

I'm a loooonnnng time eBay buyer and seller. I'm usually careful about my purchases but apparently I got burned this time.

I thought maybe he was a member and having email trouble or something.
Mitch, if you're a member here...Take care of it!! :glare:

BMWHD:

OUCH, that really sucks. Best of luck to you you ..... I hope he picks up and completes the deal.

cheers ....rj

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggestion:

I have bought my fair share on ebay and use Paypal - but I always use my credit card through Paypal so at least you have recourse in a situation like yours.

Suggestion:
I have bought my fair share on ebay and use Paypal - but I always use my credit card through Paypal so at least you have recourse in a situation like yours.
Yep. Started the paypal dispute process today. Pisses me off to no end. That would have been a sweet deal on a top box if he'd been legit. The strange thing is he sent me what appears to be a legit street address for payment and when I call his house, I get an answering machine with his name on it. Some people... <_<

I say ask one of our forum members who live in that area to pay this individual a visit... :glare:

Glad it got solved!

Last edited by a moderator: