Is this a Good Buy?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a great price. I think the last one's that I bought I paid about $70 while on sale somewhere.

Buy.com has them for $75.91 right now too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always bought mine in the $65-$72 range from Amazon.com. They occassionally put them on sale. Right now, they are running about the same price as CC after the discount - $85. But if you get the Er-6i model, they are bit cheaper at $79.50 w/ free supersaver shipping.

Think I'll go for the CC deal, forgot to say free shipping, and if I don't like em I can take them to the local store for a return.

The ER6i are good, and i've used them for a few years now. There is however, a new product that's supposed to be really nice Clicky
Based on that thread, I ordered a pair. I have used them a few times and will use them quite a bit over the next 4 days. Jury is still out on whether they are better than the ER-6. I'll let you know in a few days what I think of them.

FWIW, the Er's have better spec's than the Er's. Additionally, the Er's have better impedance matching to Star Comm systems.