Is this too good to be true?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I bought some replacement armor from these guys which was very nice (and cheap) and have since been on their mailing list. Got an email with their promotional items and noticed this:

Flex 1 piece riding suit

Man, that's cheap. It can't be worth a damn... can it?

Comes in any color you want (so long as you want blue) and in only up to a size 50. So who is gonna try one of these and report back?

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is thinking of ordering one, check the sizing chart first. The waist sizes are a little tight for the chest size, IMO. No beer guts need apply. :unsure:

Doesn't knifemaker own Webbike World? Mr. Knifemaker to the courtesy phone please.

That's actually a pretty nice looking riding suit. Have you bought anything other than replacement armor from them Fred? A couple of the glove options they show don't look bad, either.

Hmmmmm, the blue Cordura wouldn't look too bad on the '06! That, coupled with the Gerbings heated vest might work through late Fall weather hereabouts, for not much money.

That's actually a pretty nice looking riding suit. Have you bought anything other than replacement armor from them Fred? A couple of the glove options they show don't look bad, either.
Hmmmmm, the blue Cordura wouldn't look too bad on the '06! That, coupled with the Gerbings heated vest might work through late Fall weather hereabouts, for not much money.
Let us know how it works out.

I have not bought anything other than the two sets of triple density armour, which they do not seem to have in stock anymore.

I have been tempted though as they have very attractive pricing on just about everything they sell.

30" Inseam.So no beer guts, no long legs need apply.
And no sweaty pits either! Note that it only appears to have a back vent and shoulder vents. Not sure that's going to do much in hot weather. At least the Stich has large armpit vents and expands nicely with those and the back vent open.

As to the inseam, it appears the legs of these are tapered, maybe they are supposed to tuck into your boots? Seems kind of dumb on a 1-piece over suit. :blink:

But I guess, what do you expect for $125?

Doesn't knifemaker own Webbike World? Mr. Knifemaker to the courtesy phone please.

Uh, no, I don't.

I don't even own a one piece suit....

So someone buy one and tell us how great it is after they sell out of them or the deal ends............

KM