JB Just Got a $500 Spot Bonus!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
I'm thinkin'...

starcom.jpg

or...

california.gif

or miscellaneous small things like Kevlar Draggin' Jeans (I like the picture of the girl better than the guy):

f1w_045.jpg

but certainly not...

bag%20of%20groceries.jpg

Jb

Last edited by a moderator:
Of those four, I'd go with the Starcom, but see my post under Classifieds by the end of the night. Edit: Changed my mind, I'm going for a credit from the vendor, failing that, I'll put up my old comm system for sale here.

hmmm $500... how did you suggest that I hurt my knee? ... leaving a what? Oh in the Bay area, that would probably cost well over $500 so in that case +1 to a Zumo. The Draggins look pretty good too but you've got to treat yourself to a big ticket item. Oh and of course there is always a lifetime supply of white-out.

I just figured out what I'm gonna do with my $500 bonus, which will come in the form of an American Express card (one of the choices when you go into the awards website).

I'm sorry to admit it, but TexasFJR got it right, sort of. I'm not going to pay off debt, but I am going to avoid more debt by using it to fund my three-night stay at WFO!

Jb