Jeff is the man!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3529

Reaction score
Just had to give thanks to Jeff at Sportbike Effects for helping me with my order. I received my Starcom today and can't wait to get it going. Unfortunately living in northern MN the weather may not cooperate with me. The order was great though, Jeff called me no more than an hour after I submitted my order to check and make sure I had everything I needed; sure enough I had missed a part. Thanks for going the extra mile to make sure that I had everything prior to starting my install!

Jeff's a great guy. Before I ordered my Starcomm I spent about an hour on the phone with him discussing how to set it up. He even got it shipped out to me in time to take it to WFO last year. He's one of my 'go-to' guys when I'm look for bike accessories!

You guys are great....thank you. The only problem being a vendor is many times you sell to someone on the forum but you don't know his forum name.

This is a great bunch of people and I'm glad to be here.

I too had great assistance on my Starcom purchase. Its nice to do business with someone who actually WANTS to help!!

Bogey

Just had to give thanks to Jeff at Sportbike Effects for helping me with my order. I received my Starcom today and can't wait to get it going. Unfortunately living in northern MN the weather may not cooperate with me. The order was great though, Jeff called me no more than an hour after I submitted my order to check and make sure I had everything I needed; sure enough I had missed a part. Thanks for going the extra mile to make sure that I had everything prior to starting my install!
Bryan just a note here Take your time doing the install and set up IT really will help in the long run also be patient when adjusting vox controls are sensitive to your overall setup you'll be good to go. Jeff as you've heard is a great guy and will answer any quest. these guy's on the forum are pretty damn sharp too!!!!

Ok... I will play along too. I have had nothing but good experiences with Jeff and Sportbikeeffects.com. He has been more than helpful with questions on the Starcom, cables, and has great customer service.