Joe Rocket 3.0 Leather Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
Looking at the Joe Rocket 3.0 Leather Jacket. Anyone on here have one and have any opinions. I like how the sides zip off for warmer weather riding.

Any feedback welcome!!

Thanks,

-jwilly

Joe Rocket 3.0 Link

blue_front.jpg

Looking at the Joe Rocket 3.0 Leather Jacket. Anyone on here have one and have any opinions. I like how the sides zip off for warmer weather riding.
Any feedback welcome!!

Thanks,

-jwilly

Joe Rocket 3.0 Link

blue_front.jpg

Friend of mine has that here (or a very very similar one). The side zip of thing is very cool. Getting leather protection and that much ventilation is sweet.... I may look into that as well. Fit is nice since you can adjust the arms, too. He doesn't have the back thing, but from the looks of your link, it's an option.....

-colin

Been checking out the leathers a little bit lately myself. Nice, the blue, white, & black. But, when it comes to riding gear, for the most part, flavor mine in red, white, & black . Also, just gotta have some of my flavors oriented vertically in the trunk area—particularly on the back.

The blaster 2.0 looks pretty snazzy to me, although maybe a bit too busy.

Bought both, my wife’s, and my mesh jacket from New Enough.

Well I bought the 3.0 in Blue/Black, just got it today so I will post what I think shortly. As far as New Enough!! These guys are awesome!! I have made several purchases from them in the past 3 months and the level of service is 2nd to none.

BTW: New Enough donated some goodies for EOM door prizes!!

-jwilly