Kickstand Kritters..

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppychow

RAWR
Reaction score
https://www.kickstandkritters.com/

flfr-09yr01-3.jpg

spsq-09yr01-2.jpg

THAT'S JUST SICK!!! ... I like it! :yahoo:

Goes well with this Clicky! .... kill flag decals for all the various critters you've managed to take out while touring :)

Just the thing for the next PETA rally...

Griff <_<

This just begs for suggestions for the funniest, sickest, weirdest Kickstand Kritter idea. Who's got one?
pete

ummm... miniature old man/woman with walker, small child, hooker, crack user, harley rider, pointy haired boss...

dog turd, vomit puddle..

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one last week for a friend of mine who is moving to Austin, TX... seemed like a fitting farewell gift! :lol:

(I would've gotten an armadillo if they had one... but he'll get the squirrel instead... ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
If you had an old Brit bike, how about a big oil leak?

Otherwise I like the dog crap idea :)

(BTW... I have the squirrel, it does a good job of annoying the animal rights nazis :) )

Griff

My daughter bought me the squirrel for my birthday. We were up in Winthrop on hwy 20 and the tree huggers all stopped and looked disgusted. That alone was worth the price. :)

Realistic figurine of hot naked woman on her back with the sidestand going into her crotch...

For you gay guys...

Naked man on his belly with side stand going into his ass....

KM

Frogs and Squirrels are irrelevant, I want Bambi.

email Areostich and tell them they need to expand the line.

Frogs and Squirrels are irrelevant, I want Bambi.
email Areostich and tell them they need to expand the line.
Actually, Aerostich only sells 'em, they are actually from HERE!

Have a look under "About Us" and read the story of where they came from ;)

They now have 2 more: a "plastered poodle" and a "voodood" (sort of a skeleton, voodoo doll thingy).

Griff