Kisan Charge Guard

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin24

IBA# 446
Reaction score
I've been considering putting a voltmeter on the bike for a while. But I have always preferred an ampmeter, which are _very_ hard to find with a small enough range for a motorcycle application. I've also wanted a thermometer on the bike for some time. Since I've found nothing quite what I've wanted I haven't done anything up to now.

But recently poking around the web I came across this little item.

Kisan Charge Guard

PDF Manual

Very cool. Volts, Amps and temp (in C or F). Temp probe is external so it can be mounted in an appropriate spot. All designed specifically for a motorcycle application.

They also have an add on product "ChargeX" that works well with this item. Think of it as a very smart battery tender built right into the bike.

Anybody tried this item? I am thinking this might be my next little purchase for the bike but I would love to know if anyone has any experience (plus or minus) with this item.

- Colin

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been considering putting a voltmeter on the bike for a while. But I have always preferred an ampmeter, which are _very_ hard to find with a small enough range for a motorcycle application. I've also wanted a thermometer on the bike for some time. Since I've found nothing quite what I've wanted I haven't done anything up to now.
But recently poking around the web I came across this little item.

Kisan Charge Guard

PDF Manual

Very cool. Volts, Amps and temp (in C or F). Temp probe is external so it can be mounted in an appropriate spot. All designed specifically for a motorcycle application.

They also have an add on product "ChargeX" that works well with this item. Think of it as a very smart battery tender built right into the bike.

Anybody tried this item? I am thinking this might be my next little purchase for the bike but I would love to know if anyone has any experience (plus or minus) with this item.

- Colin
I just installed it and it works great!

Latest posts