Kisan TailBlazer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get the Kissan Trailblazer that goes in line before the bulbs, this way anything you want to add for brake lights will will modulate, I got the one you show and my Givi E-52 brake lights would not flash.

FJRski, I put `em in my bike before I ever drove it off the dealers' lot. Everybody behind me hates `em.....which makes `em perfect in my book! I've seen cars brake heavily behind me when they flash so I do think they do a pretty good job of catching the attention of drivers behind you.

In line with ahchiu's comment, I would now like to add more lights in the rear but am not sure about trying to match the modulated bulbs or just get something like the Hyperlites that are very bright. It's a question worth some thought time before you decide.

Good luck,

VPup

I installed the bulbs.

They work great. I tap them when someone starts following too close. You notice people back off and keep their distance. People definitely notice them and act differently.

First thing that went on my bike was sliders, second was TrailBlazers.

I put Tailblazers on my 07 soon after buying it. I really liked their function. I went riding with my brother one day. We swapped bikes, which allowed me to observe my bike from the rear. The Tailblazers function was very dramatic.

I had a problem, though. They made my ABS warning light flash. I contacted Kisan and exchanged them for another set, but still had the same problem. I wound up giving them to my brother for his bike. He thinks they're great.

Well, that does worry me. I also have 07 and I hope that my ABS light does not flash.

We will see.

I put Tailblazers on my 07 soon after buying it. I really liked their function. I went riding with my brother one day. We swapped bikes, which allowed me to observe my bike from the rear. The Tailblazers function was very dramatic.
I had a problem, though. They made my ABS warning light flash. I contacted Kisan and exchanged them for another set, but still had the same problem. I wound up giving them to my brother for his bike. He thinks they're great.

I'm with Bounce, except I went cheaper than the hyper-lites; I added two LED strips on either side of my license plate. I didn't set mine up with a flash, but I like the added light.