KonTour Seats...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiz1974

Reaction score
Lurking over on one of the BMW sites and came across several who mentioned the KonTour custom seat. I am on the group buy for the Russel seat (on the BMW site) and I have read all the good things about Russel, but was wondering if anyone here has/had a seat made by KonTour?

Lurking over on one of the BMW sites and came across several who mentioned the KonTour custom seat. I am on the group buy for the Russel seat (on the BMW site) and I have read all the good things about Russel, but was wondering if anyone here has/had a seat made by KonTour?
You will love your Russell, I just did 2800 miles with the wife thru the Carolina's (Grandfather MTN area/Blue Ridge parkway) and the seat was never the reason to stop for a break or discomfort. Longest ride of the day was 480 miles.

You will love your Russell, I just did 2800 miles with the wife thru the Carolina's (Grandfather MTN area/Blue Ridge parkway) and the seat was never the reason to stop for a break or discomfort. Longest ride of the day was 480 miles.
Well, since I'm looking at 20% off from the Russel group buy and the Kontour seat for both front and pillion would be $1000.00, I'm pretty sure I will enjoy the Russell...

Well, since I'm looking at 20% off from the Russel group buy and the Kontour seat for both front and pillion would be $1000.00, I'm pretty sure I will enjoy the Russell...

If not, I will be more than happy to jump in and volunteer to take your spot on the Russell group buy.

If not, I will be more than happy to jump in and volunteer to take your spot on the Russell group buy.
I talked to my butt about giving up my spot on the Russell seat and it replied I would pay dearlyif I did that... sorry.

If there was some way I could order more than one, I would be happy to do that for you. But, I think we are limited to one seat.

I talked to my butt about giving up my spot on the Russell seat and it replied I would pay dearlyif I did that... sorry.If there was some way I could order more than one, I would be happy to do that for you. But, I think we are limited to one seat.
Yeah, I think your right on both counts. That's what I get for sitting around thinking about it too long and not signing up for the group buy. Procrastination's a bitch.