Kyle Racing www.kyleusa.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feeger

Reaction score
I rode to Dan Kyle's shop near Monterey last Wednesday and had a Ohlins YA-707 shock and new fork springs installed. I got there around 9:00 am and was on my way home by 2:00 pm.

The tech (Mike) did a FANTASTIC job installing the shock and Dan himself rebuilt my forks. I didn't stand over them while they were working, but when I did pop in, I could tell they were very organized. They took the time to answer my questions and even encouraged me to call once I got the feel of the new suspension so they could walk me through any necessary adjustments.

If you are considering upgrading your suspension, I encourage you to give Dan a call.

Dan told me that he would extend the price I paid for the shock to any fjrforum member (ask for him when you call). The YA-707 has external adjusters and cost $899 and the springs cost $135. The shock for the Gen1 will cost $70 more. Labor and tax are extra, but Dan does a large mail order business and can ship them to your door.

Dan also offered to sell Power Commander PCIIIs for $250 (or $260 for the new PCV).

I couldn't be happier about the Ohlins suspension or the work performed by the Kyle team. :yahoo:

Phone: (831) 394-1330 OR (866) 667-4925

[email protected]

https://www.kyleusa.com

Kyle Racing

801B California Avenue

Sand City, CA 93955