Latest trip to Colorado

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertwy

Reaction score
I finally got around to posting my latest trip to Colorado on my website. My son and I rode up there around the Labor Day weekend and looked around for a few days.

Select the Trips page and click on "Colorado 2008" under the Long Trips section.

Great! Just started reading and am on Day 2. I think the white object in the gorge is a stripped Jeep. There appear to be holes for the steering wheel and instruments. Also, the spare tire rack appears to be intact.

Great! Just started reading and am on Day 2. I think the white object in the gorge is a stripped Jeep. There appear to be holes for the steering wheel and instruments. Also, the spare tire rack appears to be intact.
Yes, I've seen that object and think it's a Jeep someone took for one heck of a joy ride. Great trip report! I've done almost all the same routes, but have not ever done a trip report, but you nailed this one.

When you went thru Gateway, was the Gateway Canyon's Resort built yet? If not, you should go back and check it out...

Yes, the resort appeared to be complete. We didn't stop but it looked very nice.

Robert

Yes, I've seen that object and think it's a Jeep someone took for one heck of a joy ride. Great trip report! I've done almost all the same routes, but have not ever done a trip report, but you nailed this one.

When you went thru Gateway, was the Gateway Canyon's Resort built yet? If not, you should go back and check it out...