Laughlin River Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueman

blueman
Reaction score
Yah I know its 99.99 percent Harley's but I live about an hour away in Lake Havasu and I will go up thier on Saturday. Its always fun to look for other than Harley's anyway. I always find any excuse to ride my bike! Anyone else going?

Yah I know its 99.99 percent Harley's but I live about an hour away in Lake Havasu and I will go up thier on Saturday. Its always fun to look for other than Harley's anyway. I always find any excuse to ride my bike! Anyone else going?

Grog said:

?????

?????
Grog do quote. Grog do quote good. Grog discover that Grog have nothing else to say ;)

However, we will assume that Grog is sorting out all this Forum posting BS and will be back with better content next time :) Guess Grog's '05 has left him speechless!

Grog do quote. Grog do quote good. Grog discover that Grog have nothing else to say ;)
However, we will assume that Grog is sorting out all this Forum posting BS and will be back with better content next time :) Guess Grog's '05 has left him speechless!
:rofl:

I 'did' Hollister a few years back. I could stand about 60 minutes worth of that crap and then I booked. Never again for that type of 'rally'. Knuckle draggers and wannabes I can do without.

I 'did' Hollister a few years back. I could stand about 60 minutes worth of that crap and then I booked. Never again for that type of 'rally'. Knuckle draggers and wannabes I can do without.
No shit, been to laughlin and all i could think about while dodging a bunch of maladroit drunk riders on the roads was: Geeze, i could have spent this day doing some nice riding ...not hanging out with a bunch of guys posing. I'm with ya TWN, ...take the time to head north and we'll get some real riding in ...and skip the poker run, the tire burnout, the wet t-shirt contest the......wait, .....is there a wet t-shirt contest? See you in Laughllin. !!NOT!!, TWN and i will be riding while you guys are posing.

Screw the posers and knuckle draggers. I'm heading up Friday morning with a small group, get some lunch, oogle at the broads (must remember beads) and head back. Not a bad ride from San Diego, should be home by 7:00. We're calling it the Hughes Laughlin Lunch Run. No pins or tee shirts will be available.

I will be their Saturday riiding though Oatman an old town on route 66 ect near Laughlin. Then see some of the crazy shit in Laughin Saturday night. I will keep my eyes open for a few FJR's in a sea of bikes that go blub blub blub down the road.