LDL Tire Watch update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rushes

Reaction score
After looking at the new Kawi 14, I thought the tire monitor was a great idea. Thinking about adding one myself. I like the design better than the hose clamp type.

Any good things or bad things about it so far?

Good luck with that. I swapped a few emails with the "Vanco sales team" a few weeks back. They had a link on another thread that was putting the Tire Watch in a shopping cart with the incorrect price. First I was told that was a group buy price and they "didn't intend to offer a group buy any time soon". Then they said "We do offer group buys still, but we have had no one interested but you the last 6 months".

I suggested there were probably a number of members, at least the 5 they'd want for a GB, who might have interest and suggested they update their posting under FJR Vendor Offers. That was on March 3rd. So far no word :blink:

Are they even available?
Unbelievably, I never found the time to install my LDL Tire Watch on the Blackbird (intended to do so for the BBG Hell Week ride last summer).

It is still new-in-the-box, never been installed. If someone is interested, I'll sell it for $275, and I'll even pay shipping.

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM....

I've got it, love it. I have no illusions about support if something goes bad.

Dale's offer is a once in a lifetime STEAL.

After looking at the new Kawi 14, I thought the tire monitor was a great idea. Thinking about adding one myself. I like the design better than the hose clamp type.Any good things or bad things about it so far?
for monitoring tire pressure?...$199.00 from Aerostitch catalog

Latest posts