LED Accent Lights (forks and side) ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warpdrv

Reaction score
LED lights have come a long way and new products come out all the time...

Now that I added a fuzeblock, and LEDrider LR4's, I thought I'd add some strip lights to the bike for better day / night visibility.

Locations

LED strip for the front of forks & Maybe a LED strip for the 45* tailpiece support bar (forget name) on the side of the bike

Looking for some good suggestions for products that will fit...... Also help with what temp color would work best ?!?!

Thanks guys....

Bump...

No help for this.....

I thought I saw someone that had some LED strips on their forks....

That's probably going to be a personal taste thing.. with costly experimentation.... I'm curious to see what you end up with

Except for the FJR I have very poor style sense... so wouldn't try something like that myself
wink.png

Maybe PM member Justin on this forum.. he might have connections to that part of the LED world?

I dont know if this helps or not, but superbrightleds.com is a place I have purchased stuff... they have lots of choices, ideas, and list lots of specifications for what they sell.

EDIT:

I looked at the site a bit... i see they have a direct link for Motorcycle Accent lighting

https://www.superbrightleds.com/project/motorcycle-accent-led-lights/top/232/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - yeah I didn't really want to take a stab in the dark on this - was hoping to find some quality products that would work right away.

Good idea on Justin..... I'll PM him

Well lets make it Two of a kind....

Those look great, any more info... I assume you made those up yourself -- curious of what brand LED strips those are ?

That must have been what I saw.....