Leo Vince - Aluminum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiloWatts

Reaction score
Just snagged a Leo Vince SBK Oval II Exhaust - Aluminum (#7191) at a super price. Ordered one this AM from Revzilla.com (Revzilla item #512806) at a close-out price of $597.56 - that's a 17% discount. And, at check-out if you enter the "Secret Employee Holiday Special Code" of EMPTHX09, they take an addtional 10% off the order for a total delivered price of $537.80! Be aware that their close-out's are sold under a no-return policy.

Really wanted the Leo Carbon Fiber (#7192), but the Aluminum was the only one offered at the heavily discounted close-out price - so could I pass it up? I emailed them about their website picture of the 7191 Aluminum, and just as I suspected, it is a "representative" photo, not an "actual" photo. An actual picture of the 7191 Aluminum Exhaust is shown on the Leo Vince website, but you already know what it looks like.

I have no idea how many they have at this price, or how long the price will be offered. If interested, check it out for yourself. Their website also has some very good deals using "Black Friday Coupon Codes " that end today.

KW

I've been looking at Leo pipes for a while. That's a great price. Did you get the the baffles also? I found a set at Morepower Racing for about $600. you did well. How long did it take to get the pipes?

I've been looking at Leo pipes for a while. That's a great price. Did you get the the baffles also? I found a set at Morepower Racing for about $600. you did well. How long did it take to get the pipes?
Haven't received the cans yet but I ordered on Monday and the UPS tracking number says that delivery will be tomorrow, Thursday. That's fast service! UPS shows that the Leo's were shipped from CA and and since Revzilla is in Philly, I suspect that they are being dropped shipped from either Leo headquarters in CA or their distributor, Tucker Rocky. I'm not sure what the "close-out" business is all about if they are shipping form the Mfg. or Dist. - I suppose everyone is trying to get our money first, this holiday season. I believe all the FJR Leo's come with the quiet baffles - you have to take them out if you want a little more sound.

KW

Latest posts