Leo Vinci slip-ons year models fit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a ton of photo's, but the part numbers are the same from 2005 to 2006... I would "assume" that means same fit, but a phonecell couldn't hurt.

Leo Vince ordered thru Amazon (at least the Aluminum cans) receive 20% off in the shopping cart, and free shipping I believe.

Leo Vince ordered thru Amazon (at least the Aluminum cans) receive 20% off in the shopping cart, and free shipping I believe.
Hi, reason I ask is that a guy wil like to sell me a set of cans coming from a 2005, mine is a 2006, I cant go to see the cans so I have to find out if I can use these cans on my bike.

Hi, reason I ask is that a guy wil like to sell me a set of cans coming from a 2005, mine is a 2006, I cant go to see the cans so I have to find out if I can use these cans on my bike.
Call Leo Vince or one of the distributors listed and ask.

Again, since the part numbers are the same for both the 2005 and 2006 Gen 1 and II. I would "assume" the fitment is the same.