Less than 2 weeks to go now

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Kiwis

Reaction score
Some of you will be aware of the trip we are about to embark on as we've posted several threads about it on here in the past few months.

Its now less than two weeks before we fly out to Atlanta to start our trip. Below is a link to our google map showing our latest route which I think is pretty much the final version other than any minor changes we might make along the way. We are keen to meet up with any of you that might be along our route, it'd be great to ride with some of you and maybe share a coffee, drink or meal and a few storys. Please feel free to either post here or PM us with your contact details. We're hoping to post regularly along the way and maybe post some videos on youtube as well so hopefully you'll be able to keep track of us as we progress across the country.

https://maps.google.co.nz/maps/ms?hl=en&amp...448e75d&z=4

We're looking forward to a great time and hope to see some of you soon.

bummer...I'll be out of town the week of Sept 20-26 including NAFO when you will be in Nawlins' 22nd-23rd.

and geez, I'll be in Jacksonville/St Aug Sept 20-21

oh well...ya'll talk so funny I probably won't be able to understand you and rumor has it that I might talk a little funny to ya'll too

:yahoo:

We had the wonderful pleasure of meeting the FlyingKiwis yesterday. We spent the day with them and had dinner with last night. They are great people and we had a lot of fun. My wife and Jenn spent the afternoon shopping and Allen and I went for a short ride and we learned some Kiwi slang along the way. :D They are starting their journey across the US this a.m. with a ride from Buford GA to Savannnah. If you have a chance to ride with Allen and Jenn, please be sure to do so.

Allen and Jenn, have a great time and ride safe. It was great to meet you both and keep in touch. Pictures along the way would be awesome.