Levers-Brake & clutch

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddawg46

Reaction score
Was up at Rick Meyer's getting my seat done on my 05'. Rick has this way cool new BMW K1200S. He had the trickest looking adjustable levers in dark blue and silver satin anodize with red adjusters. He told me the manufacturer, but my old brain forgot. Unable to contact him yet, so was wondering if anybody would know what they were? They were not CRG or Pazzo. Hell, dont even know if they make them for the FJR.

In the new Motosport catalog they show ASV folding levers for the FJR on PG # 111. You can probably search their website for this brand @ motosport.com

Last edited by a moderator:
You possibly saw some Pazzo Racing Levers.

Go HERE, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look at Product ID: PR1-YAM

Pazzo Racing Levers for Yamaha

Full gallery of colours HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Was up at Rick Meyer's getting my seat done on my 05'. Rick has this way cool new BMW K1200S. He had the trickest looking adjustable levers in dark blue and silver satin anodize with red adjusters. He told me the manufacturer, but my old brain forgot. Unable to contact him yet, so was wondering if anybody would know what they were? They were not CRG or Pazzo. Hell, dont even know if they make them for the FJR.
Pazzo Levers at Bike Effects

Check out discount link below.

I love my Pazzo Levers, and Bike Effects will set you up with exactly what you need.

I got the shortys as I two finger the brake and clutch, and the titanium colr is a fairly close match to the color of the bars and triple clamps.

You possibly saw some Pazzo Racing Levers.
Go HERE, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look at Product ID: PR1-YAM

Pazzo Racing Levers for Yamaha

Full gallery of colours HERE

Are these levers easier to pull? I find the stock clutch lever hard to pull if having to ride in city traffic with lots of stop/starting. Tried every position and found 4 to be the best, but wondering if a change in lever will help.