LF: Fuse block

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bramfrank

BramFrank
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a fuse block to install under the seat to distribute power to a growing list of electrical bits. At least 4 circuits needed.

I'd like something that is (obviously) small, and has connections for distributing both ground a positive power - a built in relay would be nice too.

Who uses what, why, how much did you pay and where did you get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to purchase a fuse block to install under the seat to distribute power to a growing list of electrical bits. At least 4 circuits needed.
I'd like something that is (obviously) small, and has connections for distributing both ground a positive power - a built in relay would be nice too.

Who uses what, why, how much did you pay and where did you get it?
I got the universal version of this one:

https://electricalconnection.com/power-dist...tion/pplate.htm

Little pricey, but works well. Added a ground block from Rat Shack...

Think it was about $45. Got one at a local Goldwing shop.

This is where I mounted my Centech distribution block... before I got all the wires connected and such...

Unit%20in%20bike.JPG

I installed my Centech fuse block under the rear seat by drilling four holes in the rear fender, using rubber washers and silicone. I put it in the center but would offset it if I was to do it again. Ian, Iowa

OK, so Bluesea it is, but not from these guys . . . what's with the $17 to ship?
I hope I can stuff the fuse block, the Autocom AND the Audiovox cruise under there.

Thanks to all.
Don't you hate vendors that do that? I knew you'd catch on to that one. It was just an easy description to find. I bought one off of eBay a couple weeks ago. They come and go there, and shipping always seems to bite there, too, but not no $17.

I don't know if you'll be able to fit all of that under your seat or not. If not, you can always move the servo down under the saddlebags. Get out the shoehorn!

Another vote here for the Blue Sea fuse block. Mine is under the passenger seat...fits there like it was made to fit there. And, a pretty easy install...translation: if an electrically-challenged farkler like me can install it, anyone can :D !!