Lightweight Winter Glove Recommendations

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramrezz425

Reaction score
I have a near new pair of Corazzo Kevlar gloves that I bought last may. as thin as they are, they keep my hands warm in our Sub 5o degree SoCal riding climate. After a few short rides they are starting to unravel at several seams and the leather areas are starting to shred. I dont want to look into the search areas since I would rather have the latest current news. does anyone use similar gloves but better quality?

Awaiting any answers with baited breath!
Corazzo%20Gloves%201.jpg

I use Lee Parks deerskin gloves most of the time, they are very light but sturdy and work in 55 deg to 100 deg range. For below 55 deg I use Held Steve gauntlet gloves.

I went to my local military surplus store and picked up a pair of leather shells for $15 and wool/elastic inserts for $10. Good to good for me down to about 40*F. They're good gloves- the last pair survived from 1981 (US NAVY issue in the shipyard) til 2010 when I finally wore holes in two of the fingertips.

I like my Olympia "All Season I" gloves - olympiagloves.com They are lightly insulated, all leather, with waterproof membrane, gel palm inserts, Kevlar, and a gauntlet that comes up about 3" from the wrist. They are a good weight for spring and fall riding here in New England. Not bulky and quite flexible. Olympia has a large range of gloves and I have found them to be good quality and reasonably priced.

pete

I have the Tourmaster Extreme but they are not flexible, my go to winter glove now is my warm and safe heated gloves.