Linda T fuel cell cover

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mehaffydr

Reaction score
Upon the advice of a couple of forum members ( Thanks Ignacio and Warchild ) I contacted Linda T CLICK She had never donea cover for a sampson fuel cell which is what I have. I made some cardboard patters took some picks and sent it to Linda.

We had a couple e-mails and phone calls to make sure everything is the way I wanted it.

Well yesterday I received my Cover. and it sure is nice. Great quality and fits the cell very good. Has pockets for storage and special pocket on top for first aid kit.

Linda make tank bags also and I would reccomened her to anyone who is looking for a quality product.

IMGP0536.jpg

IMGP0537.jpg

Linda makes a great cell cover! I have some of her handy work covering my cell right now as well.

I had the oppertunity to meet her at the Iron Butt National Meet in Denver last year, and she is really a great person. She was talking to folks trying to see how she could improve her products, and what other products the LD community was looking for that she could create. If you need anything like this made, she can probably make it for you.

Very cool! The angular lines fit the FJR very well. And, you remembered what I forgot....sewing that first aid kit symbol on the top bag makes one feel more responsible some how. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool! The angular lines fit the FJR very well. And, you remembered what I forgot....sewing that first aid kit symbol on the top bag makes one feel more responsible some how. ;)
Thanks I only remembered because you told me to do it.

Thanks I only remembered because you told me to do it.

That Red Cross might prevent attacks from the black chops, thinking that you're a hospital ship and all.