Liquid Sparky Tape/Heat Shrink Tape

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAF

Reaction score
I needed to replenish my electrical supplies to start wiring in the FJR. I refuse to buy shrink wrap and heat shield rope chase in anything but bulk.

While searching I ran up on two product I was unaware of and 1 I have needed 100 times.

First is this Shrink Wrap Tape

I can not count how many times in my life I have wished for this and settled for electric tape and hoped for the best. I did call them on the reviews, especial the latest one and they said the problem has been corrected. We will see, if not I will return it.

This second item is not something I ever thought of or had a need for. Liquid Electric Tape.

I am thinking of packing the Spider Bite Fix with Dielectric Grease and then seeing how this stuff works to paint the connectors. If I don't do that I may try the heat shrink tape around the connectors.

Either way space and performance of each after I experiment with them will tell the "tail".

No vested interest in the company and I am to poor to own any stock in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liquid Electric tape will also do a fine job of patching seat covers and other vinyl materials.
Great emergency condom material, too. :devil:
For "mermaids"? :dntknw:
Never know when a "SeaWorld" opportunity avails itself. :rofl:
I must admit Howie, you're always thinkin'. Not sure if that's the sign of a great mind, or a sick mind. :D
More "planning" than "thinking". :yahoo:

or, you could always just use a drop of Super Glue at the tip... just sayin' :eek:
giant%20wave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: