Look what the UPS lady dropped off...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Well I really scored big on this one :clapping: . A member from the old board had this, and I bought it for only $445. shipped from Canada. This thing is brand new!!! I am going to Atlanta next week, and stopping by Traxxion Dynamics. Going to have them dyno the shock to make sure spring rate and damping is okay for my weight. And throw down one large ($1000) :dribble: for the fork kit. If it doesn't work, it sure will look cool... :yahoo: Smitty

IMG_0418.jpg

I don't know Smitty. If you look on the second coil down I see a smudge and that just isn't going to fly on your bike. I guess you will just have to throw it away and get a new one.

Isn't it great to be back in the land of FJR's with all of the Farkles. Enjoy your vacation but be damn careful in the Atlanta area. Man that is some intense traffic, especially for someone from Hooterville.

Chester

TRAFFIC? HA!!
Hey Mark. I guess I didn't realize how much Chicago has grown. Last time I was there this damn'd old cow made such a mess of things that I got the hell out of there. They must have cleaned things up a lot since then.

Chester

Nice deal! You'll love that shock and the Traxxion forks. They do good work. Another place that is good for suspension is California Suspension Works. If I am not mistaken, Curtis, at CSW has an FJR.

Give us a ride reportw when it is all done!

I exchanged emails with the seller, but for some reason I didn't pull the trigger..something about "too good to be true".

Good for you! oh.. and the PowerCommander is great! :)

I wonder which would be the best for a 340 pound rider on a 2006 FJR, Ohlins or Wilber shocks?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder which would be the best for a 340 pound rider on a 2006 FJR, Ohlins or Wilber shocks?
Ditto

I am in the same boat as you as to trying to find the right shock and the best deal... I always miss out on the good Group Buys :(