Looking for a Black sheep skin cover for my 08 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Blues, but the Feej is so hot that the sheep would be a nice medium rare after a couple hundred miles . . . MMMM, tasty! I got my pad at Ak. Leathers - great store, great folks, good service, goferit. They are so reasonable a group buy seems . . . well . . . chintzy, if you ask me. No association, just a satisfied customer. Give them the business.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a sheep skin cover about 2 months ago from Alaska leather, and it worked very well. Holds up well in rain, just tumble dry no heat in dryer. Very afforable at 25 bucks. Cooler riding I think.

Is that Australian firm, SheepyHollow still in business? I have a seat cover from them for my 04. And you can get it in lighter colors than black, too.

Paul B - Mine was bought for my Tiger so it's not exactly the right size or shape. I may order a new one. They are all bikers at Ak. Leather so tell them what bike you have and trust them to send you the right size. They have a set of drawings on the website showing the shapes.