Looking for BMW hand grips - where to find them?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a set of the serrated BMW hand grips folks around here seem to like.

I checked the Bin O Facts and did a half dozen searches to no avail... :( Perhpas I'm simply tired and missing the obvious.

These would be the rubber ones with concentric grooves running around them...

Anyone have a location to purchase and/or a part number handy?

Big thanks Wanderer! My search-fu does seem to be weak today... but I woke up to a dog puking on my pillow at 4:30 this morning, so I may also be tired... :( ;)

Dog is fine. Pillow has been laundered, so I'm hunting farkles now!

Big thanks Wanderer! My search-fu does seem to be weak today... but I woke up to a dog puking on my pillow at 4:30 this morning, so I may also be tired... :( ;)

You could also just swing by Ride West BMW. Their parts department should have them in stock. My local dealer did.

You could also just swing by Ride West BMW. Their parts department should have them in stock. My local dealer did.
Already ordered them online. It did occur to me to swing by Ride West, of course, but I simply cannot be bothered riding into town given the low cost online, even with shipping added, will fit my desire for the convenience of having them delivered to my house. ...and I only make this call as my first trip into Ride West was luke warm. My second stop by was much better, and included a great local restaurant recommendation... :) Still, it's mostly a "shopping on Sunday" kinda thing... :D