• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Fairing Decals- GEN I

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anyone ever made one. Alex here on the forum made a lot of them for gen 2 bikes, but found it difficult to do the gen 1 with the extra support in the middle.

If someone knows where I can get Fairing Decals for my 2004, please let me know.

Thanks
If what you are looking for is Stock Emblems. You can find them at Ronayers.

https://www.ronayers.com/Fiche/TypeID/26/Type/COWLING_2_/MakeID/4/Make/Yamaha/YearID/45/Year/2004/ModelID/1802/Model/FJR1300AS_FJR1300ABS/GroupID/347085/Group/COWLING_2_

For example in the Fiche Diagram in the link above. The stock Emblems are #2 and #21 @ $24.33 each.

If you were looking for aftermarket reflective Decals. I do not know of anyone who has made them, but if you find some for a Gen I FJR (2003-2005). Please let us know. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used Alex's fairing kit for Gen 2 on my Gen1 (And Gen 2)

Purely for night riding.

Here is what it looks like:

I only used part of the kit on the fairing...

IMG_0405.jpg

That looks nice. How much cutting and fitting did you have to do to get the Gen 2 kit to fit on the Gen 1?

That looks nice. How much cutting and fitting did you have to do to get the Gen 2 kit to fit on the Gen 1?
No cuts what-so-ever. I simply used half of the fairing decals (They come with 2 lowers and 2 uppers per side) They fit nicely between the "Ridges" on the fairing.

I basically threw them on as my bike is not a looker. I wanted them for safety, but in hindsight I think I would have run a string and flipped the decals that I placed

on the Pelican 550 for better lines.

In the case of the OP with an '04, I think the decals would look even better with the decals black during non lit times. I have a set of '04 side cases that I could take

some pics with the decals next to (If desired ?) Let me know...