Looking for highway pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpo

Reaction score
I've been trying to get Motorcycle Larry's folks to send me a password reset so I can order a set of highway pegs. I get no response from them, so dose anyone else make a highway peg set like MSL? I like the way they mount up and fold up close to the motor.

I've been trying to get Motorcycle Larry's folks to send me a password reset so I can order a set of highway pegs. I get no response from them, so dose anyone else make a highway peg set like MSL? I like the way they mount up and fold up close to the motor.
Harpo:

As far as I know, Motorcycle Larry doesn't sell them any more.

Gary

darksider #44

One good place to look for highway pegs is underneath the bike laying on it's side smashed up at the outside of that tight corner. JSNS
wink.png

PS Motorcycle Larry isn't selling much of anything these days. He won't be coming down for breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with you zonies? First I'm a Northeastern elitist snob according to Greg, and now I'm crass?

I think I'd better to check into an AZ sensitivity clinic. ;)

PS - that is a pretty common euphemism for someone having "checked out" (around these parts) not meant to be rude.

What's with you zonies? First I'm a Northeastern elitist snob according to Greg, and now I'm crass?
I think I'd better to check into an AZ sensitivity clinic.
wink.png

PS - that is a pretty common euphemism for someone having "checked out" (around these parts) not meant to be rude.
FIRST...I am NOT a 'Zoine. I live in New Mexcio. Arizona can suck it.

SECOND...I have no ideas about the culture, lifestyle and commonplace euphemisms of you northeastern weirdos, so my ignorance prevented me from knowing what you wrote was normal. I thought you were just being an asshole...I mean, I'm so used to it by now, but I thought that was a litte much for even you...Now it makes sense. Lol...
pinch.gif

Thanks Toro Joe for the site. I thought MSL was carrying on after Larry died but I guess not.