• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for love in new jersey

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrwanabee

Reaction score
Looking for a clean, never dropped low mileage 05, 06 FJR in the surrounding NJ, NY area. Ready to buy now..

Thanks for your help ..

I'm in NJ and have a 2003 non-ABS FJR-1300. It doesn't exactly fit your description but figured I'd reply anyway as I've been considering selling. It has a little over 10K miles, never been dropped, with a Yamaha trunk along with the side bags, taller windshield, power port, and risers. The bike rides and looks great - up to date on all the maintenance. A couple of marks and such here and there but no big deal. I'm looking to get $7,250.

Phoenix

The local dealer (Phibbs) here in Latham, New York has an 05 non-ABS, an 06 ABS (I believe) and a 07 ABS (I believe). I could double check on these if you like. Let me know.

Jim

There are so many nice and clean bikes to choose from, I looking at the bikes one at time. Thank you for you help... :dribble:

I have an 05 ABS, with 10k miles, with lots of goodies. It's never been dropped, and is in excellent condition. PM me if you're interested, I'm in Buffalo, but would be willing to travel some to meet.