Looking Good!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no rain dance, no rain dance

The%20legendary%20Bob%20Beazer%20was%20on%20hand%20to%20perform%20his%20'no%20rain'%20dance.%20Photo%20by%20Zak%20Hawthorne.jpg

John, you know Gary is attending, right? Bring the rain gear.
Yes, yes, yes, I am coming, and in fact, I was one of the earlier registrants. However, I just purchased the insanely expensive Transit Suit from Aerostitch and it's 100% waterproof perforated, breathable leather. Therefore, I am doing

my best to make sure it is sunny and hot so I will not be able to test this new suit's cold and wet protection abilities.

So you see, I am doing my part to ensure only perfect weather for everyone participating. You all can thank me later. :rolleyes:

winewhisperer

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, yes, yes, I am coming, and in fact, I was one of the earlier registrants. However, I just purchased the insanely expensive Transit Suit from Aerostitch and it's 100% waterproof perforated, breathable leather. Therefore, I am doing

my best to make sure it is sunny and hot so I will not be able to test this new suit's cold and wet protection abilities.

So you see, I am doing my part to ensure only perfect weather for everyone participating. You all can thank me later. :rolleyes:

winewhisperer

Thanks a lot Gary.

Sure do appreciate your effort.

Looks like another trip in the mesh gear with the low windscreen.

I'll have to wait another month or so to test out my new cold weather gear.

However, I just purchased the insanely expensive Transit Suit from Aerostitch and it's 100% waterproof perforated, breathable leather.
I've tested the waterproof-ness of my Transit Suit many times. Trust me: it's waterproof. The only kink in the armor is water may seep in around your neck. If it rains, you'll stay dry. If it's warm, you'll sweat your ass off. If it's cold, you'll be chilly.

Trust me - we rode in some hellacious rain after riding the Dragon at EOM last year...

DSC06307.jpg

Latest posts