Los Robustos Ultimate Farkle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cometman

Reaction score
I thought this was pretty cool until I saw that I would have to sell the FJR, Vstrom and my kids to afford this.....

LosRobustosFarkle.jpg

Had to share this one.

$300 grill comes attached to a $9500 wee-Strom???

Wonder how fast you can go before the fire goes out?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty darn cool! Now Johnny 80's can be the chef on overnight camp outs, and rides in general. Take the lead Mr. 80's, President and CEO/founding father of Los Robustos and strap this cooking station onto the FJR, never again have to search endlessly for the perfect place to eat. There will never again be an excuse to say "hey guys lets look for some place to eat." lt will always be with you and your staff wherever you go, never having to divert because of your hunger pains....

I'm back, and still appreciating the dedication of leadership that can only be bestowed upon the one with the biggest appetite....

manwhore

So at which events will you be the popular tail gate party guy? Have you got a homemade sauce that will make me want to follow you?

Ooooh, now I can buy that Ducati I was wanting since this converts cooking grease into a nicely spiced chain lube. That should really attract the bears.

Hmmm, I'm gonna go invent the 'refrigerator saddlebag' to go on the other side. Should only be around 12k. Send your deposit to...