Low cost auxillary lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerskier

Reaction score
Although I would love to run some of the Hella and Clearwater products under discussion on another thread, my budget is severly restricted. I thought I saw a thread a while back (that I cannot find), describing a decent product from China, and since my daughter is working in Shanghai she would be able to track them down for me. She could possible send them to me or we could pick them up when we visit her. Any ideas anyone?

Might be interested in going in on a set of 4 with you. A $20 dollar saving. I'm kind of in the same boat about cost. These or the Advrider LED lights for $140 are interesting.

Dave

Go to www.alibaba.com and search on the term 'driving lights' there. There will be LOTS of stuff. You will recognize some of it. And check out the pricing. There's LOTS of profit on this type of product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hella FF50 seem pretty cheap for a full kit. Not sure how much you will save by any other route (that is still going to perform as well)