LSL Risers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting find. Would love to see a kit on a FJR. Looks like you would be able to go to any set of bars you want with those clamps?

Only thing I see is it looks like it attaches to the tank bolts, and then maybe 1 of the triple tree's set. SO I would assume to take your tank off you would need to remove the bars? Not a big deal with a bunch of towels wrapped around it but still may be a pain?

Like I say I would love to see a set on a FJR.

I can see my mini Ape hangers on it now!

I don't think they attach to the tank, I think that's a generic pic. I looked at Spiegler's site a while back and I believe they only have a setup for Gen 1's.

https://spieglerusa.com/controls/handlebar-conversion.html

Yep, they only list Gen 1's. You have to be careful, some parts places will list stuff and say it fits all years of FJR's when they actually don't. Your choice of handlebars will be limited too, unless you're willing to get longer throttle, brake and clutch lines.

Here's a pic of the actual LSL Riser for the FJR:

LSL.jpg

The LSL Page on the Moto World site says "LSL Superbike Riser Kit - Yamaha FJR 1300 (2003-2009)"

I'd be cautious thinking that would work on a GenToo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this piccie in my photo archive. Apparently I pulled it off a craigslist ad at some point. My notes say they are LSL bars (on an 05) though they look slightly different than RH's photo. I would also wonder if they have a version that fits Gen II.

LSLSuperbikebarsonan05Craigslist.jpg

Skoot,

It appears there MAY be both Gen I and Gen II superbike-bar risers from LSL...

The first pic I posted appears to be a Gen II model, where the entire top triple clamp is replaced:

LSL.jpg

And the Gen I pic you posted appears to be just like the other pic on their website, although shown in black...

LSL-1.jpg

Regardless, HERE is where interested parties need to go to confirm