M4 custom touring exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy1

Reaction score
I worked with M4 (Dallas, TX) to build an exhaust system for my 2007 FJR for touring. The system has custom cones installed (front and rear) to produce the proper back preasure and a low, mellow, deep sound. The original FJR exhaust system is 83db and my new system is 89db. I installed the system for 1 week - - - - then removed the new exhaust and sold my FJR with the intention of purchasing a 2009. Our plans changed drastically and we will not have a bike for 2 or 3 years. I will sell the new system for half price. Contact: [email protected] or 931.520.4836. Can ship anywhere.

Sandy1, very unfortunate about no new bike for a couple of years.

Not sure if you know... apparently you do not. There is a section on this forum specifically for "classified ads". No need to move it. An admin will come along eventually & do it for you.

I worked with M4 (Dallas, TX) to build an exhaust system for my 2007 FJR for touring. The system has custom cones installed (front and rear) to produce the proper back preasure and a low, mellow, deep sound. The original FJR exhaust system is 83db and my new system is 89db. I installed the system for 1 week - - - - then removed the new exhaust and sold my FJR with the intention of purchasing a 2009. Our plans changed drastically and we will not have a bike for 2 or 3 years. I will sell the new system for half price. Contact: [email protected] or 931.520.4836. Can ship anywhere.
Pictures? What's 1/2 price?

dougc